DEATH ROW GAMING
Who Are You?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DEATH ROW GAMING
Who Are You?
DEATH ROW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KooLAiD's Mod Pack V1

3 posters

Go down

KooLAiD's Mod Pack V1 Empty KooLAiD's Mod Pack V1

Post by KooLAiD Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Ok newbs I'ma skool dat ass a lil. This is my latest Mod Pack KooLAiD's Mod Pack V1 This one is for Modding your gamertag. If you fuck up you can always recover your gamertag via xbox so don't worry about that ish. The basic idea behind this is to get profiles logged in at the same time one on top of the other.
So first off Here is what you need:

1.) A Flash Drive or an external USB Harddrive
2.)WinRar or Winzip for opening zipped files. Most operating systems come equipped with one already installed but if not go here ->WINZIP Download
3.)My Mod Pack up there ^^^ it contains an early version of Hadzz GT editor (Newer ones don't work due to the creator leaking the coding to Microsoft or some shit) and Xtaf Explorer (An all purpose USB Flash drive explorer because Windows explorer can't read this shit)
4.)Common fuckin sense...

Here is what you do:

1.) Format your Flash drive or USB external harddrive for Xbox storage compatibility. You can do this by inserting your Flashdrive then on your "My Xbox" page going right to system settings then down to memory (Make sure nothing important is on your flashdrive because it will be deleted when formatted).
2.)After the device is compatible you need to transfer your gamer profile onto it. This profile will be your mold from which your modded tag will be forged.
3.) Put your flash drive into your computer and open Xtaf explorer. Click on "FILE" and select open device. In the box double click on {Dir}Content and you should see a file that starts with "E0000". that is your Gamer Profile. Select it then click the Extract button and extract it onto your desktop. That should make a copy of your Gamer Pro on your Desktop.
4.) Now open Hadzz and click on the 2 button on the top left, select open (file) and find your Gamer Profile on your desktop. Click all the way through the file to the last file and if done correctly your name should show up on Hadzz.
5.) Mod that Bitch! Remember you only have 15 character spaces and a color code is worth 2 of those so are you are a bit limited. I expect to see some creative ass names not just your regular name with some stupid (X) buttons on either side.
6.) When your done modding click the (2) and Save somewhere you can find easily so as not to confuse with your normal profile.
7.) Go to Xtaf and drag and drop the new modded profile next to your regular profile under under content.
8.) Close Xtaf and then insert Flash Drive back into Xbox.
9.)Sign into your REGULAR profile and start up MW2. Go into Multiplayer but stop at the screen right before you sign into live and your options are( XBOX LIVE, SPLIT SCREEN,SYSTEM LINK,OPTIONS,MAIN MENU) and use the middle xbox button to sign out of your profile and then sign into your modded profile.
10.) After you blew past the stupid avatar selection click on XBOX LIVE and a Message pops up saying "The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" and hitting the (A) button will prompt you to sign into another profile. Now sign into your regular profile.
11.)An Online status box will pop up and say fetching playlists etc. for a few seconds and then you should be good to go. Match your title and Emblem if you wish.

ENJOY MAFUCKAZ!!!
KooLAiD
KooLAiD
Admin
Admin

Cool Points : 90

http://deathrowgaming.mfbiz.com/

Back to top Go down

KooLAiD's Mod Pack V1 Empty Re: KooLAiD's Mod Pack V1

Post by KooLAiD Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:44 pm

This should help if your dumb and can't read or lazy.
KooLAiD
KooLAiD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonKittyGirl Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:52 pm

OMG THANX!!!
i had a program that stopped working and this is so much easier and has more options!!! i luv it!!! <3333
DemonKittyGirl
DemonKittyGirl
N/A

Cool Points : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by KooLAiD Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:52 pm

DemonKittyGirl wrote:OMG THANX!!!
i had a program that stopped working and this is so much easier and has more options!!! i luv it!!! <3333
Np the latest version of Hadzz went down like i said before the code was leaked or somethin like that but i found the earlier versions work fine. Using EZ GT Editor is such a pain in the ass havin to pull up that tempermental MODIO program just to rehash and resign. FTR Ive searched and searched all I could find was those 2 programs I wanted to test em all so if you know of any more lemme know. Also my research has told me there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to host a 10th prestige lobby on flash drive without a JTAGd XBOX it used to be so but Infinity Ward patched that ish quick and MODBOX the supposed COD mod to use aimbots,wallhacks,zero G and host 10ths etc. is BS Ive tried 3 so far and all were just a visual basic GUIs with a generic button messages that pops up saying the application failed or will work in 10 mins LIES ALL LIES!
KooLAiD
KooLAiD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonKittyGirl Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 am

lol yea, ive never bothered with jtags or wutever and modded names are actually new to me, but i luv doing them <3
the only thing that gets old are people claiming ur cheating and hacking cause ur name is a diff color or wutever.
but either way, if anyone needs help with the process, like help explaining something, let me know, i figured it out which means u can too <3
DemonKittyGirl
DemonKittyGirl
N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by ViralxViper Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:10 am

By the way.

Modio is for real modders.
Hadzz is for noobz.

Just saying.

[Kooooolaid. I wouldnt even be here without you Brah!]
ViralxViper
ViralxViper
N/A

Cool Points : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by KooLAiD Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 am

ViralxViper wrote:By the way.

Hadzz is for noobz.

Just saying.

Thats like comparing indoor plumbing to outdoor plumbing... both get the job done but I'd rather not walk all the way outside the house to do that shit ya dig? and btw wheres the Black color option on EZGT? racist ass GT editor
KooLAiD
KooLAiD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ViralxViper Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:36 am

KooLAiD wrote:
ViralxViper wrote:By the way.

Hadzz is for noobz.

Just saying.

Thats like comparing indoor plumbing to outdoor plumbing... both get the job done but I'd rather not walk all the way outside the house to do that shit ya dig? and btw wheres the Black color option on EZGT? racist ass GT editor

You're just a lazy bastard. And hey- I'm a little bitter about the lack of black; BUT- its for the better. You dont see any Jewish colors either.
ViralxViper
ViralxViper
N/A

Cool Points : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonKittyGirl Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:44 am

lol u too, im just fine with my InvaderZim gt Razz
DemonKittyGirl
DemonKittyGirl
N/A