DEATH ROW GAMING
Who Are You?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DEATH ROW GAMING
Who Are You?
DEATH ROW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS...

Go down

MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Empty MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS...

Post by KooLAiD Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:28 pm

This is a series images I collected from when I first started Online gaming on a game called TRIBES:Aerial Assault it was comparible to HALO but waaaaay better it had Jetpacks way before halo Generator powered bases you could blow up to keep the enemy from spawning with theyre equipment, remote turrets you could customize with anti air craft,heat seeking missles,etc. it had jet fighters,bombers,and grav cycles that game was the shit unfortunatley like all games it died and when it did the creators gave a select few of us forum nerds the power to host its servers and mod them but alas our numbers continued to dwindle and with the release of the PS3 and 360 we all stopped playing. Recently I heard news of a few pickup games to revive but barely more than 15 people joined and even less actually played.

My =ONI= Clan images:
MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... OniavakaMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... OniMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... KingCrown_0081_SelfFIMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... D564MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Gollumicon2MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Oni
Our rival Clan was named [RESTRICTED] So I made this in honor of them.
Almost got me banned from the forums haha->MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... RetartedMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... KhackninjaMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... ABCGIFMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Oni3MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... NEWONIAVIMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... LOTDMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... OniprideMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... KoolaidMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Kool20Aid20X-Men20SpoofMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... ONIspauldingMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... HSOMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... KbowMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... MagMedMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... A3618b8aMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... JonestownMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... ONIBloodMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... KoolbluesigMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Violent020MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... SigoniMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... TAAselectKooLAiDMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... ONIsigcleanMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... BaphsigMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Baphsig2MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Kbl3MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... FULGOREGLOWMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... 01MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Demon-zombieMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... RomanceMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Lobo80avMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... PiggyMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Be

My first time I playing I jumped into a chat drafting members for a tournament being held right then and there. The admin asked for another leader for another team... No one said a word but me and he was like ok pick your players lol so I browsed the names and picked the ones I liked randomly not knowing any of these guys we took to our virtual homes Silver Shazbots (Metal Statues of a alien) this was our Tourney Clan Name MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Crusaders1MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Untitled

]N[ Negative Impact clan was the first clan I was ever apart of MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... N2MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Atomic20Bomb-1MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Nuclear20Explosion

Artwork for the game:
MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... BloodEagleWarrior

What I looked like back then:
MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... OI2MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Blackmetal3MY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... NinjaKooLAiDMY OLD PS2 FPS GLORY DAYS... Oapecroppd

KooLAiD
KooLAiD
Admin
Admin

Cool Points : 90

http://deathrowgaming.mfbiz.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum