DEATH ROW GAMING
Who Are You?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DEATH ROW GAMING
Who Are You?
DEATH ROW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who the fuck are you?

+2
mchmburgler839
KooLAiD
6 posters

Go down

Who the fuck are you? Empty Who the fuck are you?

Post by KooLAiD Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:59 pm

I'll start it off with a lil truth:
My name is Jason, I live in Oklahoma, my grammar is terrible, I am fat, I made these forums and the DRG website. I rap and make beats as a hobby, I'm a closet stoner because the goverment is gay and I feel most jobs are too invasive into people's private lives... silent Your turn
KooLAiD
KooLAiD
Admin
Admin

Cool Points : 90

http://deathrowgaming.mfbiz.com/

Back to top Go down

Who the fuck are you? Empty Re: Who the fuck are you?

Post by mchmburgler839 Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:03 am

I am josh i live in burlington ontario i am 18 and work at mdonalds, i smoke weed game and work and chill with friends, i am the mchamburgler but my kills always get robbed get your own beef orwheres the beef lol hit me up
mchmburgler839
mchmburgler839
N/A

Cool Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Who the fuck are you? Empty This is who the FUCK i am. :D

Post by Lady Gaga Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Hello, i'm Nicole Margaret Blonsky. I was born the thirteenth of march, 1997. I am of irish descent. I was born a male, but i really do not care about gender identity. My sexuality is honestly none of your concern, so why do you have to make it the subject of our conversation? I'm into animes, such as 'Shugo Chara, Clannad, Pokémon, Yu-gi-oh, Junjou Romantica, & Ouran Highschool Host Club.' I love, love, love pop music, especially Ke$ha, Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, & Lady Gaga. Nicki Minaj is one of my role-models, she's a gorgeous woman. I'm constantly dyeing my hair different colors, threading my eyebrows, & buying cosmetics that i don't really need. I've obtained the 'black women language' throughout a recent period of time, overusing the term 'walmart-weave.' My Gamertag is 'Stuffed Unicorn,' just so you know. If you DON'T like the way i am, than just leave. alright? c: xoxo ♥
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
N/A

Cool Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Roc Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:51 am

WHAT UP!?!?!? The names Holden Porter aka Roc aka John McClane. It's all about the clan like Wu-Tang get in where you fit in. i'm solid in my beliefs(legalization!) & anything you say percolates right through me...and this is why I'm ROC! Peace be the journey & One Love!

Roc
N/A

Cool Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonKittyGirl Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:10 am

Im weird and dont like to share my real name, but my nickname is Kitty, so I go by that most often. Im 17 and born on Halloween, I dont know my parents so I dont know wut descent I am, so please dont even ask. I am a mute which means I cannot physically talk but i can hear, and not to be rude, but i generally hate receiving messages unless is needs to be private <3
I dont think im that good at mw2 but people claim i am, so idk. I have a youtube channel that has a list of my favorite music videos, your more than welcome to listen/look -> Kitty's Channel
I know Koolaid and Big Mike, thats how I got introduced to the clan <3
DemonKittyGirl
DemonKittyGirl
N/A

Cool Points : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by ViralxViper Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:03 am

Aight. Well, Ya'll dont need to know my name. KoolAid knows who I am. The rest of yall me whatever you want. Most of you will be calling me "Masta" by the time I get through with this place.

I'm old. I've been playin video games since i was a little kid. Sarah Kerrigan is my favorite of all game chicks. The Zerg were the single greatest creation ever.

I play how I want. I dont play Black Ops. I play W@W. and sometimes Mw2. I dont do quickscope or any of that crap. Occasionally I nuke the crap out of unsuspecting jaggoffs.

yeah.
Its like that.
ViralxViper
ViralxViper
N/A

Cool Points : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by KooLAiD Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:26 am

<3 whoever the hell that is
KooLAiD
KooLAiD
Admin
Admin

Cool Points : 90

http://deathrowgaming.mfbiz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum